Kalahari World – Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping one of the Kalahari products from Kalahari World. If you have any questions not covered here, please contact us.
Recheck your information carefully: Please make certain the billing address you provide matches the billing address for the credit card you are using to place your order – we cannot process your payment if the address does not match. Also be certain that the shipping address is complete – including any suite or apartment information. Items returned to us as undeliverable will be subject to additional shipping fees to have resent or a 15% restocking fee if you choose to cancel the order.
Be sure to check the email account you used when placing your order. Your receipt as well as any questions or problems with your order and status changes will be sent to this address and it becomes the login for you to log back into the shop (if you register). Please check it for typographical errors. If using a Spam Assassin or other spam blocking software, please be sure to add orders@KalahariWorld.com to your safe address or safe senders list.
Cancellations: Orders may be canceled within 48 hours of sending your payment/order. Orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to our standard return policies of the order has been shipped, or a $5 cancellation fee if item is not yet shipped. Unused items purchased from Kalahari World may be returned in their original condition within 30 days of delivery for a full merchandise refund, not including shipping charges. FULL Refunds will be given on canceled orders only. You must email us a cancellation including your order number and full name to orders@KalahariWorld.com – please make the subject line “Cancellation of Order”. You will receive a confirmation email or other information if your order has been shipped or processed.
Security and Shopping
We use a secure shopping cart for your protection and ease of shopping. You can add as many items as you like to your cart. Then “Checkout” once your order is complete. First time customers will have to enter information and may choose to set up a password, but once you’ve registered with us, you can log in at any time to check the status of your order as well as place additional orders with minimal typing. Tracking numbers and other information will be available as soon as your order ships. Backorders or other notations will also be made here, so be sure to check it if you have any questions before you contact us. Registered customers may receive very occasional emails from us – We generally send notices when we’ve added new items, are having a special sale, etc. Our customer list will not be shared with anyone else and we promise such announcements will be at a minimum.
For your security and protection please do not email credit card or other personal information! Use our cart only or contact us for a link to a secure message area only we can access.
Receipts: Our Shopping cart provides a printable receipt upon completion of your order emailed to the address you provide when ordering or you can view your order and print it at any time from the store. Please keep this for your records and refer to the Order Number it contains when contacting us. If you do not receive it, you most likely gave an incorrect email address and it has bounced. Any orders with bouncing email addresses are held until you contact us, so if you do not receive a receipt within 48 hours, please email us. Please always include your full name, order number (or transaction ID), and email address when contacting us for faster response. A receipt is also mailed with your order for your permanent records.
All orders are checked via Fraud Prevention and we reserve the right to ask for additional verification or decline orders which fail our fraud division screening. Fraudulent orders are reported to the FBI Internet Crime Center for their investigation and prosecution.
Payments & Payment Information
All Kalahari products are owned and operated by Kalahari World. All credit card charges will appear on your statement as “KalahariWorld.com” or similar.
Payment Methods: Kalahari World is an authorized merchant to accept payment via PayPal, Google Checkout, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners & American Express See the individual store for accepted payments.
Select your payment preference in the shopping cart. We ONLY ship to the billing address of the credit card and verify all addresses to protect against possible fraud and our customers against stolen credit cards or accounts. For fastest service, please make sure you use the correct address when you order.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS due to the long time it can take for them to clear (up to 30 days!).
All orders must be paid within 15 days or order will be automatically canceled unless other arrangements are made. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SENDING CASH THRU THE MAIL and assume no responsibility for lost or stolen payments. If sending a payment thru the mail, we recommend sending it with Delivery Confirmation or other trackable method. We use a PO Box for maximum mail security, but even that is not 100% safe, so please use extra care when sending mail payments to us or any shop.
Unfortunately, there has been a high amount of fraud committed from some countries. If you are outside the US, please read this section before placing your order. Orders that do not follow these procedures will be automatically canceled.
Payment Information: All payments must be in US Dollars ONLY. If you are in Canada or the UK – we accept payment via Visa or MasterCard. In all cases we require prepayment and confirmation of your shipping address – we do not accept 3rd party payments or ship to address other than a verified address.
We accept credit cards issued in the US, UK or Canada. We accept cards issued in other countries on a case-by-case basis. To protect both parties from possible fraud, we verify all cards thru the Visa Address Verification Service and/or similar methods. Additional information may be required for some orders and all orders over $500 are re-verified with the card holder before being processed. We DO NOT accept credit cards issued in the following countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Nigeria or Pakistan. See above for more. We check all addresses and any attempt to “hide” your actual address by selecting a different country will be caught and your order will NOT be processed. All orders are checked via Fraud Prevention and we reserve the right to ask for additional verification or decline orders which fail our fraud division screening. Fraudulent orders are reported to the FBI Internet Crime Center for their investigation and prosecution.
Most orders follow the process below. Check your order history for details and specific notes/tracking information.
- Payment Authorized: Your order has been successfully placed and payment information has been received. Your credit card payment has been authorized. This is the first status your order will show. Please note your account is not actually charged until orders are processed. Typically your order will be in this status 1-2 business days.
- Processed: Your payment and ordered items have been verified and your order processed. Your payment account (credit card or PayPal) has been charged. Typically your order will be in this status for 2-5 business days. (We order from most manufacturers weekly – some several times a week, but this varies depending on their requirements and production schedules.)
- Ordered from the Manufacturer: The item(s) in your order have been ordered from the manufacturers. Most items arrive to us within 5-10 business days or as shown on that items product page on the “Ships Within” line. Imported items usually arrive and ship in 1-3 weeks but can be delayed during holidays, high volume, or in customs beyond our control.
- Preparing Shipment: The item(s) you ordered have arrived at one of our warehouses and is being readied to ship to you. Your shipment usually leaves the warehouse within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and US Holidays) but during high volume periods (holidays for examples) or inventory this can take longer.
- Shipped or shipped – Partial: Your order in whole or in part has shipped. The tracking number has been posted to your account (view the order for a link to the tracking number). Items not included in the shipment are noted on the order history.
Other status you may see include:
- Backordered – Paid or Backordered – Unpaid: One or more items on your order are temporarily out of stock. View your order notes for details. We do not process payments for orders where everything on your order was out of stock but will notify you as soon as these items are available. If they do not arrive within 29 business days, your order will be automatically canceled and you will be notified when the item(s) is available again for re-order.
- On Hold or On Hold – Waiting for Payment. There is some question or problem with your order – view that order for details. IF not resolved within 29 days, your order is automatically canceled.
- Declined or failed – your order and/or payment did not go thru properly or our fraud screening service was unable to verify your order information.
- Declined – No Payment Received your payment was not received via money order or we were unable to find a corresponding PayPal or other payment. If you did issue payment, please contact us to resolve it.
- Canceled: The order was canceled you.
Be sure to view the specific order for more details or contact us with any questions.
Other Questions? Please contact us.